Online Field Guides for Teachers! (campus license)
(One-Time Cost of $225 and Annual Renewal Cost of $125 if renewed before subscription expires*)
If your campus is a current user and your one-year membership has come to an end, please renew today before subscription expires!
The Field Guides for Teachers succinctly organizes the information teachers and PLCs need to effectively plan meaningful instruction for students by:
- Connecting TEA standards to the curriculum
- Providing relevant context that shows how each Student Expectation fits into the big picture, as well as the specifics that inform instruction
- Building content knowledge with explanations, stimulus identification, and essential vocabulary
- Making connections to instructional implications
- Looking at “interesting items” from previous released tests to provide insight into the types of mistakes kids make
- Download a sample from the Algebra I Field Guide
Content areas for Field Guides include: English Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies
*If your campus does not wish to renew, your membership and your option to renew will be cancelled. If your campus decides within 60 days to renew, your membership can be reinstated otherwise after 60 days, the campus would need to purchase at the original cost of $450.