Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Thank you for choosing lead4ward!
All orders will be shipped through UPS Ground, at a charge of approximately eight percent (8%) of the total invoice price and a $7.00 handling fee. All other modes of shipment, such as 2-day or next day will be considered special orders, and will be billed to the customer. Promotions/discounts do not apply towards shipping costs.
Note: We cannot ship to a P.O. BOX.
Shipping pricing is subject to change due to transportation costs.
Delivery dates are based on the availability of your items, but our goal is to ship your order within 5-7 business days of purchase.
You may return most items sold by lead4ward within 15 days of ship date. You are responsible for the shipping cost and a return/processing fee (15% of order total) associated with the return unless the error was ours. Please note that we are unable to exchange items (however, if you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, see below).
We will accept a return if
§ It's been less than 15 days since purchase date,
§ The item doesn’t have any obvious signs of use, and
§ Is in its original condition, not damaged, or missing parts.
Please follow the directions below to return an item:
- Send an email to email@example.com or through your online lead4ward store account indicated that you would like to return an item. Please include your order number, number of items being returned, and the reason for the return in your email.
Once a lead4ward representative has approved the return, follow these guidelines;
- Repack the merchandise you are returning in the original shipping box or a similar box
- No more than 35 lbs in a box
- Rotate the coils every 5 books (so 5 books with the coils on the left and then 5 books with the coils on the right)
- Ensure that the box has no empty room for the books to move around (side to side or up and down)
- Use packing paper or bubble wrap if necessary
- Please print and include the email authorizing the return in the package.
- We recommend returns be shipped via UPS or insured United States Postal Service for your protection. Lead4ward is not responsible for items lost during shipping.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping address.
- Refunds for merchandise only will be issued to the billing name and address on the original order.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Refunds will be given only if invoice has been paid.
- Customers are required to pay shipping on returned product unless the error was our fault.
- Credit card orders will be charged back to credit card used to purchase.
Restocking fee 15% of item may be applied
Damaged or Defective Items
If the item is damaged or defective, please send an email either through your online lead4ward store account or to email@example.com
We will ask you to indicate the number of items you are returning, the reason for return, and whether you would like a refund or a replacement item sent to you.