- One-time cost of $450 per campus; annual renewal cost of $250 if renewed before subscription expires*
- Check out the overview to learn how to use the field guides
- If your campus would like to purchase but needs a quote, please visit http://lead4ward.com/quote/
Field Guides are available for: Literacy, Math, Science, and Social Studies (download a sample from Math Grade 4)
The Field Guides for Teachers succinctly organize the information teachers and PLCs need to effectively plan meaningful instruction for students by:
- Connecting TEA standards to the curriculum
- Providing relevant context that shows how each Student Expectation fits into the big picture, as well as the specifics that inform instruction
- Building content knowledge with explanations, stimulus identification, and essential vocabulary
- Making connections to instructional implications
- Looking at “interesting items” from previous released tests to provide insight into the types of mistakes kids make
- Highlighting the process standards (the thinking that students must master to become independent learners)
- Providing a student performance rubric with prompting questions to evaluate independence
Make the most of your membership with our maximizing your lead4ward field guides workshop!
*If your campus does not wish to renew, your membership and your option to renew will be cancelled. If your campus decides within 60 days to renew, your membership can be reinstated; otherwise, after 60 days the campus would need to purchase at the original cost of $450.