NEW! The lead4ward Leadership Field Guide is now available for pre-order!
Pre-order purchase delivery will begin in August.
The lead4ward Leadership Field Guide was designed by principals for principals to help simplify and organize
the principal’s daily work. Understanding that time is our most valuable resource, the Leadership Field Guide
saves principals time by prioritizing and pacing the important work of leading a campus. The Leadership Field Guide
is anchored in the Texas Principal Standards with direct T-PESS connections.
The lead4ward Leadership Field Guide:
- Includes practical, actionable steps to help the principal get started and stay on track through the year
- Connects Texas Principal Standards to the principal’s daily practices with guiding questions that focus the work
- Incorporates a sustainable process to meet campus goals (tools to know) and evaluate outcomes (ways to show)
- Provides ideas for data tools, professional development, and ways to monitor campus goals
- Highlights key expectations of the principal as well as insights into mistakes to avoid
- Outlines evidence (components) of a successful campus