Grade 8 Master Proportionality & Other Linear Relationships is all about modeling and representing linear relationships. Activities include major scaffolding so algebraic reasoning becomes accessible to all students, not just the ones who are already reasoning abstractly. This book includes activities for the whole class, small groups, tutoring, and intervention that build the academic language of algebra.
- Represent proportional relationships
- Solve direct variation problems
- Connect proportional and non-proportional situations
- Find the slope and y-intercept and use them to write equations of lines
- Predict changes in graphs based on changes in slope and
- Tell if a relation is a function
This digital book is licensed for one campus. Permission is granted to reproduce student activity pages for your campus only.