Grade 7 Master Measurement is all about 2-D and 3-D measurement with hands-on investigations, puzzling problems, and real life facts. Once the math is uncovered, students solidify their understanding through discussion, practice, and journaling. Activities include lots of scaffolding so measurement is accessible for all students. This book includes activities for the whole class, small groups, and intervention that build the academic language of measurement.
- Perform conversions using unit rate, tables, and proportions
- Discover and use formulas for volume of rectangular and triangular prisms and pyramids
- Find surface area
- Discover and use formulas for circumference and area of circles
- Find area of composite figures
- Use relationships between angles to solve problems
This digital book is licensed for one campus. Permission is granted to reproduce student activity pages for your campus only.