Grade 6 Master Proportionality is all about connecting representations of proportional relationships. Activities include major scaffolding so algebraic reasoning becomes accessible to all students, not just the ones who are already reasoning abstractly. This book includes activities for the whole class, small groups, tutoring, and intervention that build the academic language of algebra.
- Explore relationships between quantities in graphs, tables, proportions, & verbal descriptions
- Use ratios as multiplicative comparisons
- Explore real-life ratios
- Explore rates in tables and graphs
- Perform conversions within a measurement system and using unit conversions
- Connect fractions, decimals, and percents
- Solve real-world percent problems
This digital book is licensed for one campus. Permission is granted to reproduce student activity pages for your campus only.