Using Grade 4 Master Fractions, students model and draw fractions and mixed numbers, then explain to understand them. They model equivalence and generate equivalent fractions. They use multiple methods to compare fractions. They connect composing and decomposing to addition and subtraction. This book includes activities for the whole class, small groups, centers, intervention, and guided math that build the academic language of fractions.
- Represent fractions using multiple models
- Generate equivalent fractions
- Compose and decompose fractions
- Understand the meaning of equivalent fractions
- Compare fractions in multiple ways
Add and subtract fractions with the same denominator
This digital book is licensed for one campus. Permission is granted to reproduce student activity pages for your campus only.