In 3rd Grade Algebraic Reasoning: Models, Tables, and Equations by TeachTransform, students create pictures, strip diagrams, and number lines that model the operations prior to solving problems. They also create tables that model numerical relationships. And, of course, they solve lots and lots of fun, silly problems. This book includes:
- Representations for all operations in both one- and two-step problems
- Finding the unknown number in an equation
- Making tables using real world data
- Understanding multiplicative comparisons
- Solving many problems to build fluency
The digital version of this book can be used for one campus. Permission is granted to reproduce student activity pages only for one campus.