Once students have learned the process of the operations, 5th Grade Thinking Through the Operations helps students know which operation and how many operations to use to solve problems. This book includes activities for the whole class, small groups, centers, intervention, and guided math that build the academic language of the operations.
Activities are available as Google Slides for an add-on purchase to be used in whole class demonstrations, as small group work, or for remote learning.
- Choose the correct operation to solve a problem
- Use data from dot plots and stem-and-leaf plots to solve problems
- Develop problem attack skills
- Answer the right question
- Find and correct mistakes
This digital book is licensed for one campus. Permission is granted to reproduce student activity pages for your campus only.