3rd Grade Algebraic Reasoning: Models, Tables, & Equations is all about connections. Students create pictures, strip diagrams, and number lines that model the operations prior to solving problems. They also create tables that model numerical relationships. Activities include major scaffolding so algebraic reasoning becomes accessible to all students, not just the ones who are already reasoning abstractly. This book includes activities for the whole class, small groups, centers, intervention, and guided math that build the academic language of algebraic reasoning.
- Represent the operations in one- and two-step problems
- Make tables using real world data
- Find the unknown number in an equation
- Understand multiplicative comparisons
- Solve problems to build fluency
This digital book is licensed for one campus. Permission is granted to reproduce student activity pages for your campus only.